Table of Contents
- 1. Canon Color Image CLASS MF743Cdw
- 2. Brother MFC-L3750CDW Digital Color All-in-One Printer
- 3. HP Color LaserJet Pro M454dw Wireless Laser Printer
- 4. Xerox WorkCentre 6515/DNI Color Multifunction Printer
- 5. Oki C332dn LED Printer
- 6. HP LaserJet Pro M227fdw All-in-One Wireless Laser Printer
- 7. Brother HL-L3290CDW Compact Digital Color Printer
- 8. Canon Color Image CLASS LBP622Cdw
- LED Printers Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Printers are still high in demand, as you may need a hard copy either for a school project or for official meetings. The printers come with fantastic features, which can provide you high efficiency at economical prices.
The printers not only offer easiness for printing different documents at office or home but also offer a cost-effective printing process. That’s why everyone who has to print some documents or images regularly try to purchase its own.
The selection of the best printer can be a tough task; due to the availability of many options. Therefore, a quick review of the top 8 LED printers has been provided here. You can get through them to find the best-LED printer for office or home.
1. Canon Color Image CLASS MF743Cdw
The printer can be used for small and medium-sized businesses. The CLASS MF743Sdw offers high-quality images and many other feature-rich capabilities with a minimal maintenance fee.
You can scan, copy, fax, and print with the help of this printer. The A 5″ colored touch screen provides an intuitive experience to the users. The device administrator can customize the printer to simplify the daily task.
The printer can store up to 299 fax numbers, 281-speed dial numbers, and can hold about 512 pages in the fax memory. The printer is capable of scanning both sides of a document at a time and can perform the duplex faxing.
The printer offers a high printing speed to the users. It will take just two minutes to print a document consisting of ten pages. And this high speed makes CLASS MF743Sdw the best choice for your business.
The printer comes with the 250 sheet paper cassette and a 50 sheet multipurpose tray. And both of these trays can handle up to legal-size papers.
- Cost Efficiency: You can use the same cartridge for all the purposes, which reduces the overall cost. The two-sided printing ability helps to print the multiple pages at just one sheet, and paper consumption can be reduced this way.
- Security Features: All the documents are stored in the short term memory, which reduces the security risks of confidential documents.
- Mobile-Friendly Device Access: You can print from a mobile or a tablet or even from any other device, with the help of CLASS MF743Cdw. You can install the Can PRINT Business application for this purpose.
- Printer, its self, is straightforward to operate
- Print quality is high
- Do not make noise
- High-capacity toner cartridges
- Toner is expensive
2. Brother MFC-L3750CDW Digital Color All-in-One Printer
Brother MFC-L3750CDW delivers reliable print, copy, scan, and fax. It is the best solution for your busy home and small office if you are looking for a laser printer performance. The printer helps to save time with its fast printing speed of 25ppm.
The printer offers multiple connection options, including wireless mobile device printings. You can create custom shortcuts on the 3.7″ colored touch screen.
With Brother MFC-L3750CDW, you can get vibrant and bright colored prints with a long-lasting impression. You can also choose the high-yield toner, which will make the color printing more economical. The toner save mode reduces the toner cost, and duplex printing saves the cost of paper.
The running cost of Brother MFC-L3750CDW can be a little bit high, which is about 2.6 cents per piece for black pages and 15.5 cents for a color page. Brother MFC-L3750CDW is an excellent option to get excellent output with high speed.
The Brother Genuine high-yield replacement toner cartridges and toners let the users save money. The printer comes with a one year warranty.
- Connect Your Way: The manual feed slot can handle a wide variety of paper types and sizes, including card stock, envelopes, and many more.
- Flexible Paper Handling: The printer offers wireless printing through your smartphones, tablets, desktops, and laptops. You can connect the multiple devices through built-in Wi-Fi and can connect a single computer through the USB interface.
- Print Professional Documents: The printer enables the users to get high-quality prints either in sharp black or rich, bright colors.
- Up to 50-sheets auto document feeder
- Large, colored touch screen
- Print high-quality colored documents
- Print, copy, fax, and scan
- Running cost is high
3. HP Color LaserJet Pro M454dw Wireless Laser Printer
HP M454dw Wireless Laser Printer works faster and smarter for the growth of your business. The printer has a 600 X 600 dpi print resolution for the sharp texts and other documents.
The printer has many fantastic features, including automatic duplex printing and a fast printing speed of almost 288 ppm.
The 2.7″ colored touch screen at the front side of the printer enables the users to operate the print just like smartphones. The printer has a 50-sheet multipurpose tray and 250-sheet input tray for the letter and legal sized papers.
The printer has a monthly page volume of up to 4000 pages. And to ensure the energy-savings, the printer is ENERGY STAR qualified, EPEAT SILVER, and Blue Angel compliant.
The printer offers you a wireless printing option. Therefore, you can print either via the printer’s built-in WI-FI system or through the wireless printing with Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria.
- Manage tasks easily and quickly: You can control all of your projects through the laser printer’s intuitive 2.7″ color touchscreen.
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency: HP Color LaserJet Pro M454dw Wireless Laser Printer can save up to 110% energy as compared to previous printers. The advanced technology helps you to reduce power wastage.
- Best-in-class security: The printer comes with many features such as instant threat notifications and optional pull printing. These features help the users to save the printer from attacks and keep sensitive data safe.
- Automatic two-sided printing
- Recommended monthly page volume of 4000 pages
- Supports media up to 8.5 X 14.”
- User-friendly interface
- Toner replacement is a little bit expensive
4. Xerox WorkCentre 6515/DNI Color Multifunction Printer
The Xerox WorkCentre 6515 is designed to automate and simplify the profit-killing and time-consuming tasks. The Embedded Web Server is straightforward to use and is quite responsive. So, it can help you to manage the multifunctional printer at your desk.
The printer has been featured to provide the maximum resolution of about 1200 X 2400 dpi for the sharp documents and impressive speed of 30 ppm.
The printer is capable of handling the media, including the 250-sheet standard input tray and a 50-sheet bypass tray. The printer can be connected to a network through an Ethernet port or built-in Wi-Fi. The users can also take the prints remotely by using their smartphones.
The printer allows the scanning, printing and faxing, due to 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed and 50-sheet single-pass duplexing ADF. The scanner provides an optical resolution of 600 X 600 dpi.
The printer is capable of printing about 28.8 pages per minute; for printing text only. So, it is a very suitable business application.
- Performance You Can Rely On: The space-saving WorkCentre 6515 helps the users to save energy and reduce the supplies costs by combining the functions of a copier, color scanner, printer, and fax into one affordable device.
- Savvy Scanning: With printer, you can save the tie by just scanning both the sides of a document at a time. The Scan preview lets the users have a look over the scanned file before they send it.
- Spectacular Image Quality: The toner formulations have been re-engineered to provide better image quality with less toner wastage. The smaller particles can give a stunning resolution to your documents.
- Up to 30 ppm
- Best for the working group of 2 to 7 users
- Automatic two-sided printing
- Built-in Wi-Fi (DNI model)
- Limited paper capacity concerning price
5. Oki C332dn LED Printer
The printer is best suitable for occasional color printing. The Oki C332dn LED Printer offers a fantastic printing sped and output quality; at rock bottom price.
The printer is very well built, and the standard 250-sheet paper tray can be augmented with the second lower 530-sheet tray.
The C332dn ensures you high reliability with a monthly duty cycle of 45,000 pages, with a print resolution of 1200 X 600 dpi. The printer works efficiently as well as quickly; and provides 31 ppm in monochrome and 27 in ppm in color. You can get the printout within just nine seconds.
The printer comes with a standard feature of automatic duplexing. When it is connected to a network via Ethernet, it provides multiple mobile printing methods.
With this printer, the users are capable of working with a large variety of media by using the 250-sheet input tray. While the 100-sheet multipurpose tray enables the users to create other documents sized from 2.5 X 5″ up to 8.5 X 52″.
- Stunning Photos and Graphics: The printer provides bright colored photos and graphics with the help of Digital 4 electrophotographic printing technology.
- Increase Productivity: The printer can cut downtime and eliminate the outsourcing cost for our business. The advanced technology makes the Oki C332dn LED Printer the best option for printing the marketing materials.
- Cost Saving Benefits: You can save the money via an onboard setting such as toner save mode and duplex printing. You can set the printer to a toner save mode, which will let you get the most out of your printer toner supplies.
- Provide fast printing through 31 ppm
- Auto-duplex printing for paper saving convenience
- Wireless, Ethernet and USB connectivity
- High-definition color printing
- Comparatively high running cost
6. HP LaserJet Pro M227fdw All-in-One Wireless Laser Printer
The printer can be placed at smaller workplaces. The printer offers outstanding speed, and multifunctional design facilitates printing, scanning, and copying at the same time; within a single unit.
The printer can be excellent assistance for your office work as it is capable of providing the 1200 X 1200 dpi resolution. The automatic duplex printing is also available at up to 18 ipm. The printer has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and NFC for mobile printing protocols, including tap to print.
The printer offers the general media handling in two ways, either through the main 250-sheet input tray or 10-sheet priority tray. The printer can be operated through a 2.7″ touchscreen LCD.
There is a USB port for direct printing from or scanning to the portable device. Beside it, the printer offers a USB 2.0 and Ethernet, in addition to the wireless options.
- Secure HP Security: You can keep the data safe with HP’s embedded security features. The printer can detect, stop, and give notifications about security issues.
- Fast Speed: You can print, scan, fax, and copy with the compact multifunctional laser printer. The printer offers fast two-sided printing, and you can get the print in just 7 seconds.
- Mobile Printing Made Simple: The printer has an effortless setup, and you can scan or print from your phone; with the HP Smart app. You can take the printouts from different gadgets such as smartphones and tablets.
- Print resolution of 1200 X 1200 dpi
- The maximum print size of 8.5 X 14
- Provide a print speed of 30 ppm
- Wireless printing, scanning, faxing and copying
- The printer is quite expensive concerning its features
7. Brother HL-L3290CDW Compact Digital Color Printer
The printer is best for small offices and home offices. The printer can scan and print within a compact size. The workhorse printer offers the monthly duty cycle of 30,000 pages for black and 25 ppm for colored prints. The maximum resolution is 600 X 2400 dpi, and produce high-quality graphics and documents.
It is not a laser printer and utilizes its LED arrays, which are less costly and smaller than their laser counterparts. With this printer, you can professionally print the documents for the office work.
There is a manual feed slot that offers flexible paper handling for a wide variety of papers, including the card stock, envelopes, and many more to accommodate the printing needs.
You can print wirelessly from your desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets, with the help of Brother HL-L3290CDW printer. The printer comes with many versatile connection options, including built-in wireless and Wi-Fi Direct. You can also connect locally to a single computer through the USB interface.
• Engineered for productivity: The printer has been equipped with a flatbed scan glass for high-quality copying and scanning.
• Compact design: The robust and compact construction ensures the users that the printer will work as hard as they do. With the compact design, the printer can be adjusted at smaller spaces.
• Versatile paper handling: The 250-sheetcapacity papers tray can be adjusted for the letter or legal paper to minimize the paper refills. Automatic duplex printing helps to save paper costs.
- Excellent print quality
- Good mobile support
- Printing resolution is 600 X 2400 dpi
- Printing speed is 25 ppm
- No Ethernet connectivity
8. Canon Color Image CLASS LBP622Cdw
Canon Color Image CLASS LBP622Cdw is an entry-level color laser printer designed for small offices or homes. It is a straightforward machine, prints very well, and is small enough to be fitted in the small spaces.
The printer provides an excellent user experience. It has a high capacity, and all-in-one cartridges help to reduce the overall supply costs.
A combination of fusing technology with low-melting-point toner minimizes the power requirements; and helps to achieve low-energy consumption. The controls consist of several buttons and status LEDs, with a set of arrows and a corresponding OK button for the navigating drill-down menus on the five-line monochrome LCD panel.
In addition to the control panel, you can also make the configuration changes; monitor the consumables, access and print usage, and other reports. Colon Image CLASS LBP622Cdw can print 22 pages per minute, which is just average for an entry-level color laser.
The security features reduce the risk of confidential information, as all the data is stored in the short term memory loss.
- Usability: You can create the Wi-Fi Direct hotspot from the printer to establish direct connections with the mobile devices; without the need for an external router. You can get the prints with many solutions, including Apple Air Print.
- Quality and Reliability: Canon provides the reliability and engine technologies, which help the users to keep the productivity high; and minimize the impact on the support resources.
- Workflow Efficiency: The printer has been designed for small print jobs, while the first print came out within 10.3 seconds.
- Provides excellent print quality
- Small footprints
- USB thumb drive support
- Supports several mobile printing solutions
- Limited cloud and mobile support
LED Printers Buying Guide
These days most of the files and documents live on the laptop drivers or the cloud services. But you need a printer to make your vacation snaps or other reports into physical reality.
The demand for LED printers has been increased, as they can provide the best alternatives; when it comes to purchasing the functional laser printing machines. But this diversity also comes with many disadvantages.
You may have a vast range of options to choose from while purchasing the printers. Therefore, a few essential features which you must consider while shopping the LED printers, has been described here.
Auto Document Feeding
The ability of a printer to automatically take in documents with a feeder is known as the automatic document feeding. These types of features increased the productivity of the printing devices.
So, while you are choosing a printer for yourself, always get the one which has an automated document handling. You will not have to feed every single paper with an auto document feeding printer. The printer will take its self a stipulated amount of sheets for printing.
You need to note the ADF capabilities, which vary from one model to the other. Some printers come with robust ADF capabilities, while others have meager capabilities. You can choose according to your needs.
The automatic document feeding combines with the automatic duplexing; can make your printer more useful and productive. Therefore, you must choose a printer that comes with a combination of both.
The LED printers are comparatively faster than printers of other rival technologies. But how fast printing speed you required is the vital factor to consider.
Before choosing the printer, you should consider the amount of workload you have to attend with the printer. Besides, the turnaround time will be equally important.
Most of the LED printers claim to have unbeatable print rates. But it does not make any sense to spend a massive amount over a device just because it has a high speed, even if you do not need it.
The duty cycle counts the number of papers a printer can be expected to print. You can choose the one which can print more number of papers then your requirements. In this way, your printer will not face as much wear and tear.
The duty cycle is significant if you are buying the printer for the office, where everyone needs a lot of prints. And it will not be a crucial factor if you are going to buy the printer for home.
In addition to the USB port, most of the printers come with Ethernet ports. Due to which, you can share the printer easily on any network. Many other printers come with Wi-Fi capability.
Moreover, if you have wireless access, you can take the prints wirelessly to any printer on that network, whether the printer offers a wireless connection or not. The printer is required to be wired into the access point through Ethernet.
The printers which support the Wi-Fi Direct can connect directly with Wi-Fi enabled devices. Many printers can be connected and printed through mobile phones; through NFC.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question # 1 : What type of printer is right for you?
Picking the best printer can be a tough task. These days printers have many features, and you choose anyone who has a fantastic combination of required features.
Whenever you are choosing the right printer for your office or home, keep in mind the purpose, intended use, and technology in mind. You should define all of your needs according to these three and then make a decision.
Question # 2: How much will you print?
If you are printing just a few pages, you do not need to worry about the monthly duty cycle of the printer. But if you will print a large number of pages per day, then you will have to think about the duty cycle.
You should consider the number of prints you take per day and how often you take printouts. And then choose the one which is best suitable according to your requirements.
Whenever you are going to buy a printer either for your home or office; keep in mind the printing, scanning, and copying job, the printer will have to perform. And above all, your budget is the most important.
The LED printers are built for heavy duties, due to which they are best suitable for the office work.
Last update on 2023-03-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Leave a Reply