Table of Contents
- RC Monster Trucks
- Best RC Monster Truck Reviews
With the advent of the latest technologies and innovation, the world has witnessed a massive transformation, be it in the professional business world or the realm of digitalized toys and games. With the sudden spurt in the concepts of technological advancements, remote control trucks and cars have also conquered their places. Many of us have found new loves in these RC vehicles.
RC Monster Trucks
Although the remote monster trucks have not gained as much popularity as the RC cars, they can be of similar fun as the cars. Nothing comes in comparison with a good RC truck when it comes to tackling tough terrains.
The trucks can easily be operated to climb on steep or rocky landscapes, even on snow-capped areas as smoothly as they move on flat tracks. Speed lovers will be readily satisfied with the RC trucks alongside those who prefer off-road adventures.
Types of Remote Control Monster Trucks
One can never be too old for having fun with remote controlled monster trucks. It proves to be extraordinarily fun-filled, and one quickly gets hooked on the hobby.
There are several types of the radio control monster truck:
- Nitro remote controlled trucks
- Electric remote controlled truck
Best RC Monster Truck Reviews
1. Redcat Racing Ground Pounder 1/10 Scale Electric Monster Truck
Get ready for some car crushing and monster truck remote control action with this high-revving RC truck of ground pounder power. It consists of a well-styled body with robust aluminum tube frames. Also, the truck includes 4-mode steering power for total control on all types of terrains. One will not ever mind having a monster of this kind!
- Fully loaded
- Four-wheel drive
- Electrical power
- 4 GHz transmitter
- Four mode steering
- Aluminum tube frame
- 540 brushed electric motor
- Mid motor designs
- 2 NiMh charger for batteries included
- 1:10 scale
- Four linked suspension design
- Eight aluminum capped oil filled shocks
- Adjustable ground clearance
- Forward and reverse transmission
- Six-cell battery
- 2 mounted servos-at the front and rear
- Reasonably priced
- High performance
- Incredible rear steering
- Fast and heavy
- Well built
- Engineering is exact as the real ones
- Plenty of power
- Fantastic level of detailing
- Excellent starter monster truck remote control
- Well-built chassis
- Strong brushed motor
- Fragile casing if not handled properly
- Malfunction of the front wheels
2. Traxxas Skully 1/10 Scale Monster Truck with TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
If one is into action-packed monster trucks and wanted a mini-sized instead of the big ones, then the Traxxas 1:16 grave digger monster truck remote control is the perfect one. It is, in fact, apt for the beginners, proud to be the first car for any age group. It includes the high torque titan 550 motors along with the 2WD drivetrain.
They help in its performance for delivering wheelie-popping power. It is also upgradable to the 4WD levels. It also includes a gravedigger backpack for letting one take this mini monster truck for anywhere action.
One can experience monster jam fun and excitement with this RC truck anywhere for a ready-to-go-adventure. It is comprised of authentic gravedigger’ style for more realistic fun. It has carved chevron tires, and bead lock styled wheels on it for the perfect monster jam look. It also includes the 2.4GHz radio system that helps to keep full car-crushing control.
Get set for the monster jam thrills on the road! It is built on the race winning and track proven innovation of the earlier models. It has a superior technology of providing capability and performance to the most optimum pinnacle of RC truck designs. The suspension and electronics of the vehicle are entirely integrated into semi-monologue style and chassis design for stunning the world with its look.
- Licensed monster jam body with graphics
- New monster jam tires
- Detailed tread design
- Included Traxxas power NiMH battery cell
- High electronic speed control
- Titan 12T 550 motor
- Wheelie-popping power
- 2WD drivetrain
- Innovative waterproof design
- 10-turn motor limits for 380 sized motors
- Forward, reverse and brake controls
- Three modes or drive profiles-sport, race and training modes
- Multicolor LED
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Efficient MOSFET design
- The high capacity heat sink
- High-frequency operation
- Fully assembled
- High torque waterproof steering servo
- Adjustable torque control slipper clutches
- Ball bearing transmission
- Sealed and silicone filled differential
- Efficient rubber ball bearings
- Precision control Radio system
- Pre-painted replica body
- Backpack (additional)
- Titan modified motor
- Maintenance free operation
- Long lasting performance
- Faster speed
- Longer runtime
- Extended motor life
- Low voltage detection
- Optimized for all terrains
- Dual battery compartments
- Battery died only after 20 minutes of drive
- No charging help
3. Traxxas 36034-1 Bigfoot No. 1 2WD 1/10 Scale Monster Truck Vehicle
The Bigfoot is the original monster truck. It is this truck that started the monster truck phenomenon. It brings fun-filled car-crushing, full of excitement to the fairgrounds and arenas all over. Traxxas thus remains faithful in capturing the classic look and spirit of the original Bigfoot.
They designed this fantastic replica of a remote-controlled monster truck with impressive detailing. One can easily relive the thrill of driving the first monster truck with this classic piece of a powerhouse.
It is capable of hammering the throttles and crushing the competitive cars underneath its towering stances with the help of its powerful non-stop wheelies. It is meant for having all-day fun, and thrills for this comes in the box fully assembled, waterproof and always ready-to-race.
Bigfoot RC truck is not a shelf queen like some of the other monster trucks that are meant for expensive shelf decorations. This RC truck is built and designed such that it can fly through the air while making large jumps and ripping through the terrain. It comprises of massive tires for strength and delivering reliable performances.
It runs faster than others with a speed of 30+mph. It acquires ground pounding durability. It can also ride high, and its high 550titan motor’s brute power helps to make this truck a sure winner and a true monster regarding its power and strength. It consists of waterproof electronics that can make the whole world its arena for movements. It ensures that mud, rain or even snow cannot stop its show!
Bigfoot monster truck comes fully assembled and is always ready to race out of the box, so one need to charge batteries and get set to prepare for an all-out performance driven session with this RC truck. It is sheer driving fun.
- Scale Replica Body
- 4-ampere Fast Charger
- NiMH battery including seven cells
- 2.4GHz remote control
- Waterproof electronic system
- All weather drive
- 3-channel micro receiver
- Waterproof receiver box
- High-torque Waterproof steering servo.
- Monstrous 4-inches of center ground clearance
- 19-tooth pinion gear for speeds over 30mph
- Powerful Titanium core motor with internal cooling fan.
- High-performance waterproof ™ Electronic Speed Control
- Innovative water-sealed design
- 3 Drive Profiles – Sports Mode, Race Mode, Training modes
- 12-Turn motor limits for 550 size motor
- 15-Turn motor limits for 540 size motor
- Integrated on/off switch
- Single button setup
- Li-Po, NiCad, and NiMH compatible
- 2 stage low-voltage detection
- High-efficiency transistors
- Speed control and receiver securely screwed to chassis
- Efficient Magnum 3-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox for protection of transmission
- Beefed up motor
- Guard for extra protection.
- Torque-Control with slipper clutch systems
- External gear covers with easy slipper access
- Reliable planetary gear differential
- Efficient telescoping U-joint driveshafts
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Easy access battery compartments
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks acquiring X-ring technologies
- Powder-coated shock springs for latest responsive spring rates
- Durable solid camber links
- No popping up of captured rod ends
- Bright and dual-profile wheels
- Pre-glued Terra-Grooved tires
- Multi-color and graphics painted the body
- Unparalleled support parts availability
- Very much wheelie even in grassy lands
- Soft tires but very grippy
- Perfect for beginners
- Great speed
- Great controls
- Pretty durable and great fun
- Decent battery
- Great rolls and jumps
- Charging needs to be done by car or wall adaptor
- Motor mount screws not adequately tightened in some cases
In today’s modernized era of remote-controlled gadgets, monster trucks have already filled in the places for the favorite. All the reviewed products are noteworthy, but according to overall specs and qualities, the Traxxas Bigfoot 1:10 RTR RC Monster Truck should be at the top of your list for purchase. It has unique features, and excellent graphic designs make it look exceptional. High glossed body and finished touches make the truck look ultra-stylish along with its superior features make it capable of driving in any direction- forward, reverse in all landscapes, how rough and uneven they may be.